+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF mistake - need advice

sandysue

Apr 27, 2009
i made my RPRF payment to "consulate general of canada" in Canadian funds about a month and a half ago.

(i now realize that payment in canadian funds must be paid to the "the reciever general for canada" and it is US funds that are to be paid to "consualte general of canada")

however, i have not heard anything back, but now they've requested my passport.

what should i do? should i sent my passport?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandysue said:
i made my RPRF payment to "consulate general of canada" in Canadian funds about a month and a half ago.

(i now realize that payment in canadian funds must be paid to the "the reciever general for canada" and it is US funds that are to be paid to "consualte general of canada")

however, i have not heard anything back, but now they've requested my passport.

what should i do? should i sent my passport?
What are you waiting for?

They must have received/got their money, that is why they are requesting for your PP.

Congrats.

juanda78

Star Member
Feb 17, 2009
Canada
Have you checked with your bank if they cashed your payment?
If they are asking now for your passport, I assumed they figure it out a way to cash it... but double check just in case...

Regards.

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Dont worry about this unless you heard from CHC regardinng this. Just send your passport. If require they will send it back to you and instruct you what to do. I sent my RPRF fees with little bit extra amount (because of exchange rate I was not sure) but CHC,ND sent it back, asking to send the correct DD.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear Thayyib,

How much did you send the DD for and how much did they ask for (i mean the corrected amount)? I am about to send the full aplication to ndelhi office. please reply. I am assuming the amount as 19,900... am i correct?

Also, we need to send this RPRF fees with full application... rite?

rgds,
George

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gr8 news that u recd their letter requesting passport. just send it and if they want u to correct anything, they will ask u to do the same.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear Thayyib,

Kindly request you to reply back with the Total Amount for Right of permanent residence fee that needs to be provided as DD in Indian Ruppees to the New Delhi visa office (with the Full Application). I am planning to send the full application in 2 days.

ur response is highly appreciated man.

thnx. George.