+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF, but no passport request

shocky

Dec 26, 2008
Around the 16th of May i recieved a letter stating i had to pay the fee of 490 bucks, medicals all done, police clearances done, but i didnt yet get the letter for Passports, how come and dont most RPRF's come with passport request.

Thanks

chow

Sep 23, 2008
shocky said:
Around the 16th of May i recieved a letter stating i had to pay the fee of 490 bucks, medicals all done, police clearances done, but i didnt yet get the letter for Passports, how come and dont most RPRF's come with passport request.

Thanks
Could you tell which visa office handling your case now?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Benjoe...
CIC gave me 2 months to provide everything... I am still gathering the PCCs and hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be sending everything along with the RPRF :))

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hi Benjoe...
CIC gave me 2 months to provide everything... I am still gathering the PCCs and hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be sending everything along with the RPRF :))
Inge,

Did you travel to Mexico and got your PCC? Its little strange as CIC mentioned 90 days to gather PCC's for me!! May be Buffalo is slow and they give more time.

I think now we are on same time line. I had PCC+RPRF request on 25th march (90 day deadline) but lost almost two months due to my H1B episode. I am also waiting for PCC from VA and new set from FBI (the old one is dated Jan 7th 2009). All other PCC's I have. Hope to send everything in another two weeks.

CIC had asked for Malaysia PCC. But I stayed there less than a year and Malaysia gives only if one stays for an year or more. I will write a letter of explanation to CIC. Hope they understand. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to you!!
-dna

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi dna.. good to hear from you!!!
I traveled to Mexico and Monterrey to request PCCs. I got the one from Monterrey but the one from Mexico city takes 10 business days to be issued.. so I'll need to travel again to pick it up....
Regarding state PCCs still waiting for Ohio... hope to hear from them next week...
So hopefully in 2-3 weeks I'll have be able to send everything...

Good luck to you too!!

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
hi dna,

Just wondering if u have sent your FBI Clearance to CIC dated January 7, 2009 and they require u to provide another set?
When we sent our application to CIC, our FBI clearance is a 3 months and 10 days old. I am contemplating if I need to send another set to CIC. Please confirm. Thanks!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
I had not sent PCC.

I had collected all PCC's expecting to hear from CIC b/n jan 15th and Feb end. I traveled to my home country and expected to return on Feb 15th. However, I got stuck for 4 months for my h1b stamping and everything got derailed. Now I felt they may not accept PCC's older than 3 months and hence collecting fresh ones. I had not sent PCC'd yet.

-dna

shocky

Dec 26, 2008
buffalo is handling my case, n i hear a money order means the money is already out of the account...