+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RP: non asked documents

Nina91

Dec 6, 2018
Hello futur Canadians,
Please I need your help. I'm gathering my PR checklist documents and there are some points that are still unclear.
1- History adress : I took my time giving accurate addresses and occupations' duration. I took care of all my old rental agreements while I was studying abroad. Do I have to submit these documents, if so, where ? with a letter of explanation or with my passport?
2-Travel History : Do I have to submit my 2 old passports that contain the stamps so as to confirm my travel history details, besides my current passport? The new one (the valid passport) doesn't contain any.
3- Diploma and Marksheets : According to my checklist I'm only asked to submit my diploma/certificates but to make sure everything is clear I prefer to join my marksheets as well. So my question is : Can I just submit the original versions scans or do I have to scan notarized copies?
4- NOC : I worked as a System Quality Coordinator in food industry distribution .The NOC that matches to most with my job title and tasks is the 1122 (if someone could confirm it I would be so grateful). However, in another forum, a person with the same tasks got a refusal because she chose that NOC!!! I'm thinking about anticipating the ball and explaining in a letter why I chose it and not another by highlighting common points between both my responsibilities and the chosen NOC's tasks ...Does it sound logical??
Sorry for my long, very long request. This step is very crucial as for all of us and I want to do things right :)
Thank you in advance !!

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
1. No
2. Only current passport
3. Scan of original

Reactions: Nina91

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello futur Canadians,
Please I need your help. I'm gathering my PR checklist documents and there are some points that are still unclear.
1- History adress : I took my time giving accurate addresses and occupations' duration. I took care of all my old rental agreements while I was studying abroad. Do I have to submit these documents, if so, where ? with a letter of explanation or with my passport?
2-Travel History : Do I have to submit my 2 old passports that contain the stamps so as to confirm my travel history details, besides my current passport? The new one (the valid passport) doesn't contain any.
3- Diploma and Marksheets : According to my checklist I'm only asked to submit my diploma/certificates but to make sure everything is clear I prefer to join my marksheets as well. So my question is : Can I just submit the original versions scans or do I have to scan notarized copies?
4- NOC : I worked as a System Quality Coordinator in food industry distribution .The NOC that matches to most with my job title and tasks is the 1122 (if someone could confirm it I would be so grateful). However, in another forum, a person with the same tasks got a refusal because she chose that NOC!!! I'm thinking about anticipating the ball and explaining in a letter why I chose it and not another by highlighting common points between both my responsibilities and the chosen NOC's tasks ...Does it sound logical??
Sorry for my long, very long request. This step is very crucial as for all of us and I want to do things right :)
Thank you in advance !!
Only you can really determine your NOC based on your own duties and responsibilities.
Choose the NOC based on the duties written on your reference letter, that's what will define what NOC you choose.
If anyone got rejected, it has nothing to do with that particular NOC. It just means agents were not convinced that the duties listed on reference letter matched the chosen NOC.