+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Room for Rent in Detroit

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some sort of room so that I will go in the morning to office in Detroit and coming back in evening to Windsor. Since my client is not allowing from work from Canada and I don't want to miss physical presence in Canada in order to complete 3 years. I know winter is starting and daily up down specially in snow time is tough specially if Canton/Farmington hills/Ann Arbor etc. from Windsor. Do you guys know any place in Detroit just cross the border so that will go in the morning for work and come back to Windsor in the evening ??

Any help will appreciated.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some sort of room so that I will go in the morning to office in Detroit and coming back in evening to Windsor. Since my client is not allowing from work from Canada and I don't want to miss physical presence in Canada in order to complete 3 years. I know winter is starting and daily up down specially in snow time is tough specially if Canton/Farmington hills/Ann Arbor etc. from Windsor. Do you guys know any place in Detroit just cross the border so that will go in the morning for work and come back to Windsor in the evening ??

How does this "Crest Hotel" sound? (I found it on google review). I will just copy and paste from one of the reviews, as below:

Easy, convenient, and accessible for all, even if disabled, can easily get in and get around and out in a private, professional, efficient manner. Has been helpful everytime I've visited. If there is any issue, front desk will fix, change room, or refund immediately. Worth trying out if you need a short stay. For 3 hrs @ $30, you can't beat it.

The hotel address is:

151 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI 48216 USA

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

You should be able to find a coworking space you can join or rent an office just do some googling

justinline

May 19, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Just do what my friend used to do, across the border Detoit downtown is Wayne State, lot of Indian students there, check out for sharing there. It will be cheaper, you get residential address, you can get mail there, need to post H1b notice. Lets face it, end of the day you will end up working from Windsor most of the time. That address will be just for name sake.
Person talking about, for just first month would travel everyday with laptop and monitors, go in morning and come back in evening. After that would only travel to pick up mail.

Last edited: