+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RFV from Visa exempt country (UK)

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
Hi
I have received Ready for Visa email from IRCC and they have requested for below documents.

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using an online account are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your online account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Since I am from a Visa exempt country (UK) I do not need to submit my Passport, rather I have to only send photo copy of passport along with copy of letter (which I believe is the email, there is no letter attached with the email).
I am not sure where to upload the passport copy and letter, there is no mention about the platform where I need to upload the requested documents.
Photographs, I will have to send to VFS London, so do I need to submit the other documents along with photograph to VFS?

I did called VFS, Canada High Commission London but there is not clarity on this matter.

Please, can someone on the forum advise/guide.

Thank you.

Last edited: