+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reulation 10

urooj

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
my file is unfortunately returned today but i still dont know what this means

they said'your submission doesnt meet the rquirements of an acceptable application as set out in Regulation 10 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations(appendix c) ' what does this mean?

adam711

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
there should be another page that has appendix c... which explain in more details the rejection reason..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

urooj said:
my file is unfortunately returned today but i still dont know what this means

they said'your submission doesnt meet the rquirements of an acceptable application as set out in Regulation 10 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations(appendix c) ' what does this mean?
It means you sent it to an office other than the one responsible for your home country, without proof that you had been ADMITTED for 1 year to the territory of that office .

PMM

csic_student

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

It means you sent it to an office other than the one responsible for your home country, without proof that you had been ADMITTED for 1 year to the territory of that office .

PMM
But PMM, Urooj is talking about Reg 10. I read and actually posted the entire Reg 10 in a different thread, nowhere it specifies that the application was sent to the wrong Visa office. Please explain.
Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

csic_student said:
But PMM, Urooj is talking about Reg 10. I read and actually posted the entire Reg 10 in a different thread, nowhere it specifies that the application was sent to the wrong Visa office. Please explain.
Thanks!
Sorry Misread, I was thinking of Reg 11.