+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application package!!!

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Hello all

This tread is for everyone who got their applications returned.

application sent June 1
application delivered June 5 (by canadapost)

Application returned July 21
Due to lack of proof of relationship.

application sent back on July 25

When I got the application back, on the letter explaining what needs to be fixed. There was an uci number included.

Was wondering if anyone else got a the same thing when youre application was returned?

Bjohn

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
As far as i know , they will return in 30 days without any uci number . there will be a note stating what your app is lacking of . good luck

A330

Jul 19, 2017
As far as i know , they will return in 30 days without any uci number . there will be a note stating what your app is lacking of . good luck
Thank, thats what I thought too
But mine had one so i m trying to figure out if anyone else got the app returmed with a uci number

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
What you need to be thinking about is what to submit as more relationship proof. And submit.

Reactions: Dallin2017 and AHC

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Hello all

This tread is for everyone who got their applications returned.

application sent June 1
application delivered June 5 (by canadapost)

Application returned July 21
Due to lack of proof of relationship.

application sent back on July 25

When I got the application back, on the letter explaining what needs to be fixed. There was an uci number included.

Was wondering if anyone else got a the same thing when youre application was returned?
Hi, Was the appliction returned to your canada address? and doest it mean you already have an AOR since you got UCI?

We submitted our application last July 25 and received July 26th. but I noticed that I checked the wrong option in my checklist so maybe I am expecting they return it. Hopefully not.. waaaa

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, Was the appliction returned to your canada address? and doest it mean you already have an AOR since you got UCI?

We submitted our application last July 25 and received July 26th. but I noticed that I checked the wrong option in my checklist so maybe I am expecting they return it. Hopefully not.. waaaa
Yes it was returned to my canada address.
I do not know if its a AOR, when I talked on the phone with the cic agent, she said it was temp uci number. I dont knw what that means either.

I hope they dont return it for that!!

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Yes it was returned to my canada address.
I do not know if its a AOR, when I talked on the phone with the cic agent, she said it was temp uci number. I dont knw what that means either.

I hope they dont return it for that!!

maybe if you resubmit it later on you will.get an AOR faster and request for sched a and PCC.. kinda frustrating to have it returned..

A330

Jul 19, 2017
maybe if you resubmit it later on you will.get an AOR faster and request for sched a and PCC.. kinda frustrating to have it returned..

Well heres to hoping it happens that way but probably not.

It is very frustrating and stressful

ren_kw

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
Well heres to hoping it happens that way but probably not.

It is very frustrating and stressful
I agree.. when your pretty confident with your application and in the end it will.be returned. the waiting game is really hard..lolz

Sponsormyhusband

Nov 15, 2017
Ottawa
We submitted our application for PR and OWP August 24,2017. Full package was returned to us in 2 MONTHS!!! on October 24,2017 due to IMM5406 missing. Completed it and sent it back AS IS on November 1, 2017, only adding missing form.
Does anyone knows if it will take 2 MORE MONTHS for them to check it, or will it take faster?
Does anyone knows is they check everything for completeness first, before sending it back, what if there is anything else missing, so it will be back and forth?
Any input appreciated.

Will_PA

Sep 3, 2017
I think they'd flag everything they see as missing the first time, but it's still your job to check you've included it all. No offence but there's the checklist you include up front, not sure how you'd miss a whole form, did you tick it on the checklist?

Sponsormyhusband

Nov 15, 2017
Ottawa
I think they'd flag everything they see as missing the first time, but it's still your job to check you've included it all. No offence but there's the checklist you include up front, not sure how you'd miss a whole form, did you tick it on the checklist?
Thanks for the input, YES I know, totally our fault. This form is Additional Family Members Declaration and we thought it doe's not apply to us (we marked N/A on the check list). Deceased parents, no brothers and sisters and my husband's son is 19 (in August 2017 he was not considered "dependent child").
Anyway, it's past now and package resent back.
Does anyone knows if it will be 2 MONTHS again to hear back from them?
Good Luck to everyone :)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks for the input, YES I know, totally our fault. This form is Additional Family Members Declaration and we thought it doe's not apply to us (we marked N/A on the check list). Deceased parents, no brothers and sisters and my husband's son is 19 (in August 2017 he was not considered "dependent child").
Anyway, it's past now and package resent back.
Does anyone knows if it will be 2 MONTHS again to hear back from them?
Good Luck to everyone :)
Yes, if the application is returned you got to the back of the queue, so up to 8 weeks (could be a bit faster depending on the volume of applications, officers, etc)

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Unfortunately they don't go through the whole thing. Many people have their applications returned only to have it returned again for something else that could have been pointed out the first time around. Happened to me and others too...