+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration

cadreams

Jan 21, 2015
Hi,
I applied to PR on 2012 from sponsorship of common low and spouse and 2014 april i denied and the reason was they assumed i didn't do the the paperwork they asked. I didn't receive anything from them as a request so they reopened my case and on august, medicals and background checkup was in.So everything is ok with PR application.
I had an open working permit until november 3rd and i ve sent a renewal on october and i got a refusal last week. which says they can't accept this open working permit application without an LMO and i need to restore my status in 90 days.
I called the call centre and they said there must be a mistake and he ll send an email to the immigration explaining the situation and he told me to wait for a result until mid februrary.
My question is how long i should wait for a response from immigration until i apply for restoring my status.
with in 15 days after i receive that WP refusal letter? or am i safe to wait until mid februray. I received the letter on 15 th jan 2015.
I am scared to wait although it says with in 90 days on the letter, i have a 3 year old here, i don't want to be deported. Please help.