+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration- visitor visa

Parrot_01

Feb 3, 2021
Hello Friends,

I came to canada on a open WP status since 2020. Have two years work experience, EE prifile created, submitted AINP application on 04/25/2022, now waiting for nomination letter, EE CRS is 451. NOC 0621.
2 days ago i received WP extension refusal letter from IRCC, so i had to stop working.So now i have to apply for restoration of status. since i am waiting for PNP nomination/ CEC federal draws to resume, so i think its best to change my status to visitor so that i have some time in hand.
The problem is that till now i was working and had a steady income but now i have no source of income because i cannot work.
So if i apply for visitor from inside canada , do i need to show PROOF OF FUNDS or not? i have very little savings and im worried that my restoration application to vistor visa might be rejected as IRCC would want to know how i will sustain myself for the coming months.
Please share your thoughts/ comments
Does anyone know the processing time for restoration-visitor visa?

thanks so much

Parrot_01

Feb 3, 2021
Hello Friends,

I came to canada on a open WP status since 2020. Have two years work experience, EE prifile created, submitted AINP application on 04/25/2022, now waiting for nomination letter, EE CRS is 451. NOC 0621.
2 days ago i received WP extension refusal letter from IRCC, so i had to stop working.So now i have to apply for restoration of status. since i am waiting for PNP nomination/ CEC federal draws to resume, so i think its best to change my status to visitor so that i have some time in hand.
The problem is that till now i was working and had a steady income but now i have no source of income because i cannot work.
So if i apply for visitor from inside canada , do i need to show PROOF OF FUNDS or not? i have very little savings and im worried that my restoration application to vistor visa might be rejected as IRCC would want to know how i will sustain myself for the coming months.
Please share your thoughts/ comments
Does anyone know the processing time for restoration-visitor visa?

thanks so much
Just to add MY TRV is valid till 02/02/23! does this mean anything positive or no