+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of status as worker for PR app

bbarker

Feb 2, 2019
Hello,
I've previously posted about restoring status for my American common-law partner as our PR app/OWP app was returned to us (my fault, I submitted a T1 General instead of my Notice of Assessment), and looked through the other threads on this topic, but is there anything else I should submit with the apps besides the:
-$200 receipt for the restoration of status fee,
-the revised open work permit application (IMM5710) that has both the restoration of status and application for work permit boxes checked,
-updated IRCC forms (because of course they've all been 'updated' since I originally submitted in Feb),
-obviously my 2017 and now my 2018 NoA,
-and I wrote a short letter in response to something I found in the instructions for restoring status about "providing full details and circumstances of the offence" - which was basically the timeline for how we originally applied before his previous work permit expired and thought he was on implied status and then when we received the returned applications he stopped working and we are living on my salary and savings until his status is restored.

Do I need to provide any other details in the letter or bank statements or anything else?
Many thanks in advance, this forum has been such a life saver!

bbarker

Feb 2, 2019
point of further clarification - do I tell IRCC when we received the returned applications because it wasn't registered mail or a dated letter?