+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration Application- please help me out

savya21

May 22, 2015
I came first time in Canada on student visa in Jan 2010. I got 3 years post grade work permit that is expired in Dec 2014. I have filed for extension of work permit without LMIA due to some stupid advice and got refused in March 2015 now I have to restore my status. Please advice me its better to restore as Student or visitor? if I would like to apply to restore as student (I have LOA and sufficient fund in my Canadian bank account) please help me what form I have to fill online??? Do I have to attach a separate letter and have to explain to cic why I am staying in Canada from March 10,2015 to today. I must have to apply for restoration before June 8,2015. What are the chances of approval as student for fall 2015 intake??? I know I am not gonna be eligible for post grad work permit again.

one lawyer suggest me to apply for both restoration as a student as well as simple visitor visa(without restoration application) inside Canada. Is it legal to apply for 2 different status at same time???
Please help me out ASAP........