+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Research Analyst NOC code?? Plsss helpp

statstud2

Jan 3, 2023
My job duties are as follows:

-Carries out basic statistical analysis of survey data as required.
-Prepares charts and graphs and other ad hoc analyses.
-Prepares specs for graphic production for charts. Formats & customizes PowerPoint Charts to company Standard for final client deliverables.
-Assists with graphing and charting deliverables.
-Prepares draft written analysis/summaries of sections of research results for senior staff review.
-Proofs graphs and charts using source files and fact checks PPT and print reports, presentations and press releases.
-Assembles custom reports, charts and other client materials as needed.
-Assists with stakeholder list building.
-Assists with stakeholder recruiting and interviewing.
-Develops good relationships with clients during projects.
-Manages client information requests, attends client meetings and presentations as required.
-Supports marketing team as required.
-Assists in the development of research designs, techniques and instruments, including the preparation of interview schedules and survey questionnaires.
-Manages the development and delivery of elements of research projects under direction of senior staff.
-Drafts elements of proposals under senior supervision, or rewrites and tailors parts of proposal boilerplates and case studies as requested.
-Reviews processes, technology and software for efficiency, time-saving and productivity and makes recommendations.
-Keeps project supervisor apprised of any potential risks to project – financial, timeline, hours required, etc

I'm conflicted between 1254 - Statistical Officers and related research support occupations and 4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants.

What do you all think?? Thanks a lot!!

Economist9

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hi! My work is also on similar lines though I still have a year to go. Could you mention which NOC you selected if you don't mind? Thank you...