+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requirements for PNP

pahul.dhawan

Mar 31, 2024
I’m an international student and I’m graduating next month from MSVU, Halifax, Nova Scotia. I’ve been working in a kitchen since 10 months as a Cook but it was full time for only around 3 or 4 months and then I switched to part time, the place I’m working at is not under AIPP. So for applying PNP, I’ve no idea, if I can apply with my first 2 paystubs after getting my work permit or do I need to work for 1 year after the ‘Work Permit’ to apply for PNP because I’ve heard that being a student in one of the universities at Nova Scotia, you have quick ways to apply PR. Can anyone please guide what should I do further?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m an international student and I’m graduating next month from MSVU, Halifax, Nova Scotia. I’ve been working in a kitchen since 10 months as a Cook but it was full time for only around 3 or 4 months and then I switched to part time, the place I’m working at is not under AIPP. So for applying PNP, I’ve no idea, if I can apply with my first 2 paystubs after getting my work permit or do I need to work for 1 year after the ‘Work Permit’ to apply for PNP because I’ve heard that being a student in one of the universities at Nova Scotia, you have quick ways to apply PR. Can anyone please guide what should I do further?
Research the different paths for PR on the Nova Scotia PNP and AIP websites. Would not say any way is quick.