+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REQUIRED To Submit passport

Feb 25, 2014
GOod Day. I'm from the Philippines and I just want to ask about my situation. My mother sponsor me and My application as a dependent child are still on process,but lately I had declare that I have a 1year old child. I already take a medical exam but my son still.dont because i had just declare him lately. Med examination is required for the visa whether accompnying or not, this is my question, why did the embassy required me and my baby to submmit our passport to them immediatly without my baby examined? Please please I need an answer for this..

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
diomellebonjovi said:
GOod Day. I'm from the Philippines and I just want to ask about my situation. My mother sponsor me and My application as a dependent child are still on process,but lately I had declare that I have a 1year old child. I already take a medical exam but my son still.dont because i had just declare him lately. Med examination is required for the visa whether accompnying or not, this is my question, why did the embassy required me and my baby to submmit our passport to them immediatly without my baby examined? Please please I need an answer for this..
You only have 1 year old child. I don't think the child needs a medical examination.