+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required Ielts band Score for the Chef/Cook Category

bevsjo27

May 13, 2012
Dear Sir,

Hi I'am Mary Jocel Ledesma, Iam a Chef I just want to know what is the required IELTS band score in my category. Few dayys ago I have taken my Ielts exam and waiting for the results. Thank you and more power!

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bevsjo27 said:
Dear Sir,

Hi I'am Mary Jocel Ledesma, Iam a Chef I just want to know what is the required IELTS band score in my category. Few dayys ago I have taken my Ielts exam and waiting for the results. Thank you and more power!
Hi Mary IELTS score not related to you NOC category, its depend upon your qualification, experience, age , so give me this full detail so people can help you to find out your required score.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Balajivellai said:
Hi Mary IELTS score not related to you NOC category, its depend upon your qualification, experience, age , so give me this full detail so people can help you to find out your required score.
Balajivellai, don't share the false updates if you don't know the answer.

Mary - IELTS is required in all the 29 Occupation list (NOC category), and it depends how many points you're required to achieve 67 points. For example, if you attain 55 points by showing your qualification, experience & age collectively, then you would just need 12 points to qualify for immigration process. You can maximum achieve a total of 16 points (4 points for each section - Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking). Hope this information works for you !!

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13nitinsharma said:
Balajivellai, don't share the false updates if you don't know the answer.

Mary - IELTS is required in all the 29 Occupation list (NOC category), and it depends how many points you're required to achieve 67 points. For example, if you attain 55 points by showing your qualification, experience & age collectively, then you would just need 12 points to qualify for immigration process. You can maximum achieve a total of 16 points (4 points for each section - Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking). Hope this information works for you !!
Hi Nithin i dint share anything in the message then how you can say i am giving false answer?

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Balajivellai, what makes u an expert????????????????????

CIC may come up with new IELTS requirements in the following months......... SO HANG IN THERE

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey Mary,

I suggest you to join the below thread (totally dedicated to all Chef/Cooks, applying in July, 2012) :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chefcook-applying-under-july-2012-please-connect-here-t105610.0.html

Will see you there, Cheers !!

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meaning there are new requirements for all jobs and education visa on July? or June?