+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required documents to upload for self-employed work experience.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi, guys.

I have self-work experience.

I gathered some documents such as a letter, Invoices, T4A, and NOA.

Which documents I should submit more? Do I need to submit bank statements at that time?

I have a bank statement at that time. However, the issue dates on invoices and deposit dates on the bank statement are different because I got the salary as checks and

I deposited later. Does it work in this case?

Thank you.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Check proof of work section.

“if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).”

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Thank you for the answer.

Yes, I checked this several times and I gathered documents based on what they said, which are invoices and letter from the company which I worked with

and NOA and T4A from the company. I am in CEC.

So do you think I need to provide bank statements as well? right?

and do you think I need more documents except for what I prepared? or is it enough with the bank statments?

Thank you,