+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting Help to Answer Questions on Express Entry PR

Gunaanug

Apr 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I applied for PR through express entry and i got an invite to apply(ITA) to submit documents.

I meet the criteria for Federal Skilled Worker & Canadian Experience Class programs.

I have gathered as much information as possible available in this forum but requesting some subject matter experts to help me with the last set of questions i have before i submit the application:

A. PR Application in Express Entry:
In the online PR application that was created once the ITA was issued, i do not have any option to submit documents such as medical certificates, police clearance certificates etc...When and how will these options be made available? currently i have options only to submit Personal details, contact details, study & languages, application details, representative, work history and personal history sections

B. Work History:
My overall work experience is 14+ years out of which i spent 5 years in India, 7 years in the US and 2 years in Canada. All this working for the same organization/company. In the US, i spent 6 years of Physical stay but that was spread over a 7+ year duration in which i made several long term onsite travels combined with short term offshore travel. When i submitted my initial express entry profile, i just created 3 work history records for every country. My question would be: should i split my single record US work history in to many records that aligns with every trip( entry & exit) or one overall work history record for US is sufficient?

C. Proof of Funds:
I have already been working out of Canada for the last 2 years. Do i need to provide proof of funds amounting to 13K CAD or just a letter from my Bank stating that my account is in good standing would be enough?

D. Police Certificates:
I have already obtained police clearance certificates for India and US. Do i need to get Canadian police clearance right now or obtain it only if asked upon?

E. WES Education Assessment Certificate:
WES Education assessment certificate has a line that says "the name on the application does not match with the name on certificates". This is due to the fact that my school certificates have the First letter of my last name as "initials" which is common in India whereas my passport has complete the last name. Do i need to be concerned about this line? Would getting any affidavit from a notary stating that both the names are of the same person is required or do i get that only if asked upon?

F. Employer Reference Letter:
As i have worked for only one organization throughout my career, i have gotten a reference letter from my employer which states when i joined the company, when i started working out of canada & my annual gross. Is this sufficient? I dont have any option to upload this letter in the PR online application. At what stage in the application would this be made available?

Really appreciate any help anyone can provide.

thanks and regards,

guna