+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request Letter to add data of a new child

Mahmoud Elwan

Apr 21, 2022
I received a request letter thanking me for informing the CIC for my intention add a dependent child and when I opened my profile they are waiting for me to pay, upload the passport, medical test and all the normal documents for a child. First, I did not ask to add a child, Second, what is the action I shall do right now ?

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Try calling IRCC phone number. It might take hours to get through but it may be someone else letter was sent to you if you didn't request dependent child to be added. Through the phone they can update your information and remove the additional dependant.

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
HI Mahmoud,

I got a request to add a child. However, I do not have ANY child. Not sure why this has happened; after sent the LOE; did the space to upload documents for children also get removed?

Mahmoud Elwan

Apr 21, 2022
HI Mahmoud,

I got a request to add a child. However, I do not have ANY child. Not sure why this has happened; after sent the LOE; did the space to upload documents for children also get removed?
I uploaded the LOE in the spaces for the child's passport and fees and they were requesting 2 forms IMM0008 and additional family information form i filled them and uploaded them in their spaces