+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Mrdical sent but not received by me

Sab123

Dec 8, 2010
Dear friends:

I have submitted all documents on June 10th and the status has changed to “In process” on 13 October 2010. .I had been waiting for the letter with the medical forms and further instructions.
On December 2, I received an e-mail from the immigration office saying that they have sent documents with medical form on October 14th. They said that I have to respond by a month from receipt of the e-mail or have my visa application cancelled. I checked with the post office and no letter was found. I already e-mailed them but received no reponse. What should I do? I have recently been transferred to China and need to resolve this issue fast!

Please help!
Sab123

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sab123 said:
Dear friends:

I have submitted all documents on June 10th and the status has changed to “In process” on 13 October 2010. .I had been waiting for the letter with the medical forms and further instructions.
On December 2, I received an e-mail from the immigration office saying that they have sent documents with medical form on October 14th. They said that I have to respond by a month from receipt of the e-mail or have my visa application cancelled. I checked with the post office and no letter was found. I already e-mailed them but received no reponse. What should I do? I have recently been transferred to China and need to resolve this issue fast!

Please help!
Sab123
Hi
Relax,you will get the mail by this week

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
By looks of it, it is the case of lost email. Try and wait for another couple of days and drop another email telling them that you haven't received any correspondance at all. By the way, someone is definitely there at your correspondance address to receive mail ? As you mentioned that you are in China.