+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Assistance with TRV Application and Supporting Documents

Anshika15

Aug 28, 2023
Hello,

I am currently on assignment in Canada. The visa stamp in my passport is valid until October 27, 2023, and the work permit that was issued to me when I entered the country remains valid until February 18, 2024. Recently, my company initiated an application to amend my work permit, and I have since received an updated work permit that's valid until July 16, 2025.

Since my visa is set to expire on October 27, 2023, I am in the process of submitting a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) request through the IRCC website. Unfortunately, I am currently without a reference letter from my company, and obtaining the letter is taking much longer than expected. I'm wondering if there are alternative supporting documents that I could upload alongside my TRV request. This is particularly urgent as I am planning to travel to India at the end of October. I'm feeling concerned about completing this process as quickly as possible in order to ensure a seamless travel experience.

Thanks in Advance

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello,

I am currently on assignment in Canada. The visa stamp in my passport is valid until October 27, 2023, and the work permit that was issued to me when I entered the country remains valid until February 18, 2024. Recently, my company initiated an application to amend my work permit, and I have since received an updated work permit that's valid until July 16, 2025.

Since my visa is set to expire on October 27, 2023, I am in the process of submitting a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) request through the IRCC website. Unfortunately, I am currently without a reference letter from my company, and obtaining the letter is taking much longer than expected. I'm wondering if there are alternative supporting documents that I could upload alongside my TRV request. This is particularly urgent as I am planning to travel to India at the end of October. I'm feeling concerned about completing this process as quickly as possible in order to ensure a seamless travel experience.

Thanks in Advance
What reference letter are you looking for?
If you have an Amended Work Permit that is all you need

Answer the questionnaire, fill forms& pay fees and submit

Good Luck