+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Additional Documents ( Proof of Communication)

karthik12m

Nov 16, 2016
Hello Guys

I got an offer/LMIA from Canadian Employer. I applied for work permit and my wife applied or OWP at the same time. In response to that CIC requested for additional documents. Need Advise from senior members.

1) Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, emails, phone bills) between you and your sponsor.
2) Marriage Photos : Marriage photos.

Since they have asked for photos, letter, emails and phone bills I wonder whether the communication is between me and my Employer or me and my spouse.

Reply would be very helpful.

macIndia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
L-7.5, R- 7, S-7,W-7
karthik12m said:
Hello Guys

I got an offer/LMIA from Canadian Employer. I applied for work permit and my wife applied or OWP at the same time. In response to that CIC requested for additional documents. Need Advise from senior members.

1) Communication, proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, emails, phone bills) between you and your sponsor.
2) Marriage Photos : Marriage photos.

Since they have asked for photos, letter, emails and phone bills I wonder whether the communication is between me and my Employer or me and my spouse.

Reply would be very helpful.
They are asking for communication between you and your wife. IRCC wants to ensure that your marriage is legit.