+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply to PFL

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received PFL on 26th July, now that I want to reply to that I dont know how.
The PFL itself does not say how to reply, also when I login to GC KEY and click "view submitted application" it does not ask me to upload any new document.

Should I reply to PFL by writing a new email to the visa office i.e. London or there is another way?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received PFL on 26th July, now that I want to reply to that I dont know how.
The PFL itself does not say how to reply, also when I login to GC KEY and click "view submitted application" it does not ask me to upload any new document.

Should I reply to PFL by writing a new email to the visa office i.e. London or there is another way?
anyone?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What was the PFL for/asking for?
Please submit copies of all of the Union Council notices of reconciliation/divorce which were sent to your sponsor during the divorce process. Please also include an explanation, in your own or your sponsor’s words, of the process followed in your sponsor’s divorce, including names of who initiated each stage of the divorce and dates each stage of the process was completed.
!
!
You do not appear to meet these requirements because I am concerned with the lack of evidence of continuous communication between you and your sponsor. The absence of evidence to show ongoing and meaningful communication since your marriage is a concern as such evidence is important in ensuring that a relationship has been maintained. The application also lacks evidence of any joint assets or financial support. In the absence of this evidence, I have concerns regarding the bona fide of the relationship.

My question is : How do I communicate back to them as they havnt told me how to. Also nothing shows up in GC KEY to upload documents.