+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

renewing my study permit while not enrolled.

Ansari123

Nov 20, 2014
I am an international student and currently living in Canada, Winnipeg. I am quitting my Degree program here and going for red river college for diploma in auto motive whose intake is on September 2015 and i am quitting my degree in December 2014. My study permit and visa needs to be renewed in july 2015 while i wont be enrolled in any institute or can apply for red river college and keep its letter of offer. is my study permit going to get renewed with offer letter from red river or its going to be rejected? if i will be rejected then whats the best solution for this? I am very confuse about it. please need help and suggestions. Can i work on SIN till then as a student? or as a full timer?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ansari123 said:
I am an international student and currently living in Canada, Winnipeg. I am quitting my Degree program here and going for red river college for diploma in auto motive whose intake is on September 2015 and i am quitting my degree in December 2014. My study permit and visa needs to be renewed in july 2015 while i wont be enrolled in any institute or can apply for red river college and keep its letter of offer. is my study permit going to get renewed with offer letter from red river or its going to be rejected? if i will be rejected then whats the best solution for this? I am very confuse about it. please need help and suggestions. Can i work on SIN till then as a student? or as a full timer?
You can't break more then 90 days between your study and if you do then your study permit will be invalid.
So ideally you can't quit ur course in December if you really want to start your course in September again.
Furthermore, you have to explain with stronge reasons why you want to quit your previous education ? And why you want this new course ? To get visa. There is always chance to he rejection if you cant finish your study on basis of they gave you visa on first place.

So please think twice before you take any steps because any wrong decision , will dimolish your future plan.

Hope this will help.