+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew study permit/Problems ONLINE

jazpinedo

Dec 29, 2012
Hello,

Im about to renew my study permit online....but I have some doubts>
In Funds available for my stay: Does it refer only to the amount of money that I have in my canadian account or can I also add the amount of money that the embassy ask you to have for the first time that you're applying to get the study permit(I think it's almost 10000CAD)

other point/ in ""Tuition" I have to write the amount of money that I will pay per year or during the whole program?

And my last question...Have someone applied online before? Because I don´t know how to add my signature in the document
:( :(

Thank you in advance

MUSHROOMROOM

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
You don't have to add your signature b/c you will be directed to the consent page later.

Can you let me know if your online application goes through? I am trying to apply for the pgwp but haven't been able to do so since 23rd.

Thank you!

jazpinedo

Dec 29, 2012
yes I'm doing it right now... the web wasn't working onf riday...but now is going perfectly.
But in IMM5709E says that I have to add my signature in the last page... how's that?

MUSHROOMROOM

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
No. Simply download it, fill it in, save it in your computer, and then have it uploaded.
You will later be directed to a page where it asks for your digital signature.

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
yup electronic signature will be done on the next stage (after you are done with uploading docs)...

can anybody please confirm if they are also having issues in paying the processing fees(online) on the last page....

jazpinedo

Dec 29, 2012
ayaz94 said:
yup electronic signature will be done on the next stage (after you are done with uploading docs)...

can anybody please confirm if they are also having issues in paying the processing fees(online) on the last page....
MUSHROOMROOM said:
No. Simply download it, fill it in, save it in your computer, and then have it uploaded.
You will later be directed to a page where it asks for your digital signature.
after I have uploaded the docs I'm directed to the next page in which I only have to write my name and tick the agreement ...is that the one that you are referring to? and then I have to pay.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

jazpinedo said:
Hello,

Im about to renew my study permit online....but I have some doubts>
In Funds available for my stay: Does it refer only to the amount of money that I have in my canadian account or can I also add the amount of money that the embassy ask you to have for the first time that you're applying to get the study permit(I think it's almost 10000CAD)

other point/ in ""Tuition" I have to write the amount of money that I will pay per year or during the whole program?

And my last question...Have someone applied online before? Because I don´t know how to add my signature in the document
:( :(

Thank you in advance

1. Funds: You can include personal bank a/c + amount proof you put off at the time of initial visa application.
2. Tuition: For whole course duration.

jazpinedo

Dec 29, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Funds: You can include personal bank a/c + amount proof you put off at the time of initial visa application.
2. Tuition: For whole course duration.
the amount of money in"funds" must be similar as the tuition for the whole course duration?