+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew PR from outside Canada

Amir ELZANATI

Aug 16, 2024
Hi Dears,

I have sent you the below message with no answer from your side.

Please check at your end and looking forward to hear from you.
-------------------
Hi All,

I am Canadian citizen who work outside Canada and my wife is Egyptain citizen, who has a valid PR card but will expire soon.

We were planning to visit Canada before her valid PR is expirded on Oct.2024.

Unfortunately, nowadays she is sick and not be able to fly for the next 5 months.

Please advice me if she can renew her PR from outside Canada and later on after recovering will apply for PRRD to visit Canada.

Your answer will be appreciated.
Thank you.
------------------------------

Regards
Amir

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See my comment in blue:

Hi Dears,

Nonsense. This is your first post.

-------------------
Hi All,

I am Canadian citizen who work outside Canada and my wife is Egyptain citizen, who has a valid PR card but will expire soon.

Unfortunately, nowadays she is sick and not be able to fly for the next 5 months.

Please advice me if she can renew her PR from outside Canada and later on after recovering will apply for PRRD to visit Canada.

She will have to get a PRTD from the nearest Canadian consulate and no she cannot renew it outside Canada.

Thank you.

Regards
Amir

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Dears,

-------------------
Hi All,

Thank you.

Regards
Amir
This is not a government site but a volunteer forum. So not sure who you sent the email to. Your spouse cannot renew a PR card outside Canada. If expires, she applies for a PRTD to come to Canada and renew if she meets eligibility requirements.

Amir ELZANATI

Aug 16, 2024
This is not a government site but a volunteer forum. So not sure who you sent the email to. Your spouse cannot renew a PR card outside Canada. If expires, she applies for a PRTD to come to Canada and renew if she meets eligibility requirements.
Thank you and apology for any inconvenience.

Regards
Amir