+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical and RCMP Clearance MVO

Tanatana

Apr 28, 2016
Hi everyone.
I am January 2016 applicant of Manila visa office.
I just got email from MVO last night that I have to take medical exam again and and get Canadian police certificate (RCMP clearance).
I'm totally fine with taking medical due to it's expiring next month.
The problem is that I have to get RCMP Clearance and send it to Visa office within 2 monthes.
I just made an appointment for finger print at local RCMP and they told me it may take more than3 or 4montes, so I did a little bit of reserch online. I found on some old thread saying that it takes only 1 or 2 weeks if you get electronic finger prints at accredited company and send it to RCMP.
Does anyone know if it's true or have experience like this?
Thanks in advance!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Tanatana said:
Hi everyone.
I just got email from MVO last night that I have to take medical exam again and and get Canadian police certificate (RCMP clearance).
The problem is that I have to get RCMP Clearance and send it to Visa office within 2 monthes.
I just made an appointment for finger print at local RCMP and they told me it may take more than3 or 4montes, so I did a little bit of reserch online. I found on some old thread saying that it takes only 1 or 2 weeks if you get electronic finger prints at accredited company and send it to RCMP.
Thanks in advance!
I can't comment on what you've requested, but I can say that if you send a case specific enquiry to notify the CIC that you've made every effort to complete the requested tasks in under their deadline, but are held up, provide a receipt to show you are just waiting, they will accept the docs late.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanatana said:
Hi everyone.
Thanks in advance!
Yep , if you have no record ( i.e Overstayed , ordered to leave Canada , etc ) and send your fingerprints electronically to the RCMP you can get it in one week or so .

Tanatana

Apr 28, 2016
Rhank you so much Profiler and TANMEX,
I'm relieved to hear it only takes a week or so.
I reside in remote area which takes me 2 hours flight to go see certified panel physician, I was wishing to do medical and finger printing on the same day.
Thanks a lot again!