+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Relevant Study

Kavir CHeema

Apr 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have a general inquiry regarding expression of interest. Basically i am in PEI and working as tech support agent in ios call center. My noc is 64409(other customers and information services representative) and i am recalculating my points for my expressions. I have a diploma in office administrator general and a diploma in hospitality. In expression i have an option to grab 5 extra points if i have a relevant study and 5 points is all i needed. I search a lot to see if my office admin diploma is relevant to my current job. If anyone know how to check or have any info about it then please answer to this thread.

Thanks and regards
Kavir

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a general inquiry regarding expression of interest. Basically i am in PEI and working as tech support agent in ios call center. My noc is 64409(other customers and information services representative) and i am recalculating my points for my expressions. I have a diploma in office administrator general and a diploma in hospitality. In expression i have an option to grab 5 extra points if i have a relevant study and 5 points is all i needed. I search a lot to see if my office admin diploma is relevant to my current job. If anyone know how to check or have any info about it then please answer to this thread.

Thanks and regards
Kavir
Posting under EE. If not an EE path, then post under PNP.