+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Related to courses

ammooz

Feb 6, 2022
Hi,
I am graduated in BSC Homescience in 2017 and Post graduated in MSc Homescience (Food and Nutrition) in 2019. I have been working as Project Assistant for 2 years. Now I would like to migrate to canada. Can candidates having Nutrition degree from India apply directly for PR at canada or do I have to join a course... If then which course? Can you guide me in selecting such courses having job opportunities in canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am graduated in BSC Homescience in 2017 and Post graduated in MSc Homescience (Food and Nutrition) in 2019. I have been working as Project Assistant for 2 years. Now I would like to migrate to canada. Can candidates having Nutrition degree from India apply directly for PR at canada or do I have to join a course... If then which course? Can you guide me in selecting such courses having job opportunities in canada
You can apply directly to PR if eligible. Look at Express Entry requirements. To apply, you need educational assessments for your degrees, IELTS for language and proof of funds.