+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejection of visa

svs91

Oct 21, 2012
hi friends. my name is svskiran. i have done my btech in information technology.. i have applied for Computer network and technical support in seneca college. my application has been rejected and the reason they qouted is, my course is not related to my previous engg course. i was shocked. everything else was fine. IT is a mixture of software, database n networks. as i was interested in networking i have chosen that course. but they said that it is not relevant... I have applied again with a covering letter explaining them how my course is related with my previous course. What are the chances of getting the visa now??

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
first of all, we are not visa officers so obviously we can not predict about future events. Secondly, every different officer will go through your previous refusal notes in their database and will see if previous refusal reasons have been addressed this time or not. Will again assess overall situation of your case. If you have provided new evidence and have overcome previously mentioned refusal reasons then why not. You will be issued a study permit for sure.