+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regina VS Saskatoon

Dia-Khar

Sep 4, 2015
Dear All,
I am from Pakistan and i got two years student visa of Canada. I applied in two universities of Canada and got admission letter from both. now i need to select only one for registration and i am bit confuse. please help me and guide/suggest me which one is better one.
one is university of Saskatchewan and second is University of Regina. here is comparison of both universities regarding my course.

University of Regina
city: Regina
Admission of course: MEd
Specialization: Administration
Route: Practicum
duration of course: 2 years
Fees: $7,108.55/ year

University of Saskatchewan
City: Saskatoon
Admission of course: MEd
Specialization: Curriculum Designing
Route: course based
duration of course: 2 years
Fees: $922.50/3 credit units (total 30CU)

now i need suggestion regarding university as well as city. which city is good for a Pakistani girl in term of living (rent, food, transportation, Pakistani community, security, etc) please advice and help me to decide.

singh_harman94

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
well according to the rankings, university of saskatchewan is better than regina.

http://www.4icu.org/ca/

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi Dia

I am also from Pakistan and have recently been accepted in Uni of Regina for MS biochemistry. I have got almost full funding as well and will join uni in January. In Shaa Allah.

I am a girl :).
What are your plans ahead?? I am looking for some girl mate in U of R. Pl write me in personal message when you check this post.