+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding work experience

Deep Benipal

Mar 17, 2015
hello guys ,

I want to know about some useful piece of information . Actually i graduated in july - aug 2013 and after 3 months I joined an organisation and worked there for almost 14 months . Now i want to apply for higher studies in Canada . Many consultant are saying me that i have to show bank statements or salary slips alongwith my experience letter to canadian embassy . However , i was being paid by cash and i have no record regarding my salary statements . So what shuld i do now ???

Please relpy soon . I am really confused .

Regards.......

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it is your first time and you are applying under SPP.

You donnt need to show any statmets or stubs or salry slips.

1 year or 1 term fee + 10000 cad gic + itr ( to mention in form ) + expnses fr your travel

And thats it.. you are good to go

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But you surely need your work exp. certificate to fill up your study gap.

Deep Benipal

Mar 17, 2015
thanx for replying to me . My father is a government employee and his monthly salary is around 40,000 (including PF ) and we also have 5 acres land that we give on lease to someone and receives annual income of 2 lakh from land . My sister is also doing a job in a small scale company and her monthly salary is 6000 . So attaching only my experience certificate (except salary slips or bank statements) can help me in getting visa ???

Regards,

Mackowhacko

May 25, 2015
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2015
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hey I am also applying under university category and after completing my masters I worked at two places.
So, do I need to show any kind of letter from past employers? I am already mentioning it in my SOP.

I am not in touch with my prev. employers and I left the job without any experience letters. However, I have the salary statements from the bank. Will this work?

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep Benipal said:
thanx for replying to me . My father is a government employee and his monthly salary is around 40,000 (including PF ) and we also have 5 acres land that we give on lease to someone and receives annual income of 2 lakh from land . My sister is also doing a job in a small scale company and her monthly salary is 6000 . So attaching only my experience certificate (except salary slips or bank statements) can help me in getting visa ???

Regards,
Yes you cabn maention about your family members and their jobs in family information questionarie... but u donnt need any other financials ... what i mentioned above are enough to get a visa under SPP.

No extra documents as it can be a refusal due to that . SPP is specially designed to reduce more paper work .