+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding with my experience letter

ramesh1974

Jun 30, 2014
Hello friends I applied for fswp 2014 and it was delivered on 23 June in cic.in experience letter I worked in one company for two years and when I left that company I made a reference letter which just mentioned my position and time duration signed by head of this company.later I again made reference letter from same company which mentioned my same position duration , working hours and salary but it was signed by one my supervisor in same company letter head. I included both letter in my experience letter .will it affect my application concerning one letter does not include my duties and salary .please respond me

jaison

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
i think you prepared your application your own. better you could have been consult some representatives before preparing files. any way we can hope it wont make any problems..better luck brother. im also sent my application on june and waiting for reply.

S4F

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
the experience letter must be detailed and outline the DUTIES/responsibilities you have performed. These duties should be similar (more than 70%) to the ones mentioned in NOC 2011 description of your chosen occupation.

aghilifor

Jul 13, 2014
ramesh1974 said:
Hello friends I applied for fswp 2014 and it was delivered on 23 June in cic.in experience letter I worked in one company for two years and when I left that company I made a reference letter which just mentioned my position and time duration signed by head of this company.later I again made reference letter from same company which mentioned my same position duration , working hours and salary but it was signed by one my supervisor in same company letter head. I included both letter in my experience letter .will it affect my application concerning one letter does not include my duties and salary .please respond me
Hi,

Actually I have a question myself.Is anyone can help me to prepare the Experience Reference letter for NOC 1111 and 0111.

Thanks

ramesh1974

Jun 30, 2014
S4F said:
the experience letter must be detailed and outline the DUTIES/responsibilities you have performed. These duties should be similar (more than 70%) to the ones mentioned in NOC 2011 description of your chosen occupation.
my one experience letter from supervisor included all required details according to the guidelines of cic but another letter from head only has my position and time duration .I supposed this would be a supporting document so i included both letter of a same company .is this a problem