+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding program selection

nikhil12345

Feb 13, 2013
hi.. im Nikhil.. my profile
10th - 70%
intermediate - 75%
btech(computer science) will pass out in july.. expecting 60%

i wanna enter finance industry.. im very good at maths but donot have great communication skills.. my consultant offered me two courses.. both in GBC.. Financial planning B407
Marketing Management - Financial Services Program B406

i wanna become finance analyst
please help me in selecting a program
Thanks

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check other colleges offering similar course
GBC/Humber/seneca/sheridan/centennial are well known colleges
look into the course content of the relevant programs in these colleges..see the contents that will help you strengthen the skills you are looking for..

personal strong suggestion to all those who r graduating...get atleast 2 yrs of experience before going for PG diploma..if you dont wanna work now den go for Masters from a reputed university..

nikhil12345

Feb 13, 2013
@farid thanks for replying
I have many backlogs so mba in a good b school is not possible
Can we directly get into 2nd year in mba after completing pg diploma

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frnakly..for jumping from CS to marketing you will need a strong SOP..

humber/seneca/GBC etc may offer the same course and certification but their course contents will vary..you have to choose the college depending on the subjects that they are offering (these subjects should match your needs, I mean sunjects which will help you in your future job)

If you are a fresh graduate then I will suggest you not to rush with things..first work for atleast 2 years to gain experience in finance/marketing in your own country..trust me you will learn quite a lot and will not regret later..you'll realise what skills you need in future..then select the relevant college & program..

its totally upto you what to chose..