+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding PR

chankanwal

Nov 21, 2010
HEY,I WANT TO KNOW ONE THING THT CAN I APPLY FR THE PERMANENT RESIDENCY AFTER COMPLETING MY 1 YR POST GRADUATION FRM CANADIAN COLLEGE.PLZ ASSIST ME

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chankanwal said:
HEY,I WANT TO KNOW ONE THING THT CAN I APPLY FR THE PERMANENT RESIDENCY AFTER COMPLETING MY 1 YR POST GRADUATION FRM CANADIAN COLLEGE.PLZ ASSIST ME
Unless you qualify under FSW1/2 (experience on the list or an AEO) you don't qualify for CEC as you have to have 1 years study in Canada plus 1 years work experience in a NOC a,b, or O job. You can check the PNP program for the province where you reside to see if you would qualify there.

chankanwal

Nov 21, 2010
@pmm,sir i want 2 confrim one thing,many told me education of 2 yrs in canada is mandatory fr applying pr.is ths true?????????

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
I think that the fact that you are graduated from Canadian university is not sufficient enough to get a PR. You have to have a job at least.
Good luck!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to identify an immigration class you qualify under. Canadian experience class is either 2 year skilled work in Canada or 2 years study, 1 year skilled work. You can check if you qualify to apply under FSW. You can also check the PNP in your province. Some of them allow a graduate to apply with a job offer, some require that you also work for a few months before applying.