LONDON
NOC Code......
7312/0114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Hello All,

Presently I am in Oman for past 7 mths.Next month I will lodge the PR appl to canada as skilled category. I have few doubt like

1. PCC from Oman or India or Both country.
2. For taking my family to canada, can I apply for their PR after reaching canada.If Yes How much time it will take.
3. Is it compulsaory to attach the diploma/degree transcript & its format.
4. My current employer will not give any letter,what to do in this case.

Plz help me out ...

Rgds,

Rabbi

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi Rabbi,

As far as i know -

1. PCC from Oman or India or Both country. - Any country where u have stayed for more than 6 months you need to submit the PCC.
2. For taking my family to canada, can I apply for their PR after reaching canada.If Yes How much time it will take. - Yes you can apply for your family now or later when u land in canada. Timelines i am not sure.
3. Is it compulsaory to attach the diploma/degree transcript & its format. - You need to submit the attested transcripts. Thats what i have done.
4. 4. My current employer will not give any letter,what to do in this case. - For what do you need this. If you have the offer letter with your responsibilites listed out that should be enough.

These are just my ideas and suggestions. Maybe seniors can give more valuable inputs.

Thanks

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009
1. you need PCC from all places where stay is 6 months or more.

2. When you apply for PR, assuming you are primary...You need to still provide data for all dependants (wife and children)..Even if thay are not accompanying with you...
(You need to do medical tests also)

See CIC site .. states "Provide personal details about your family members, whether they intend to accompany you to Canada or not (for more information on family members, including age requirements, refer to Family members )."

3. Yes.

4. Get the following
i. Service certificate - employer should give (states that you are employed with company so and so)
ii. Get a reference letter from your manager and his business card
iii. Get salary slip
iv. get promotion letter or any other recognition letter etc.