+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Passport Number and Residential Address -- FSW-O post AOR

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am a FSW AOR-Feb 21 candidate.

I have updated my passport number and my current residential address atleast 4-5 months ago and informed IRCC via webform.

However, my remedical letter, my spouse's remedical letter, my spouse's BIL has arrived in email with the address printed of what I had put in the original application two years ago.
Moreover, when I went for my remedical, the passport number displayed was my old passport. The clinic manually changed it (not sure if that change is enough to sync across all IRCC systems)

I am concerned about three things:
--> when we receive the COPR, the address for the two way courier (as we have in India via VFS) will be for the old address where I dont reside any longer

--> The COPR will be issued for the previous passport number and thus leading to even more delays in corrections.
I request suggestions on how do I ensure that my residential address and my passport number is updated once and for all..I have raised webforms and have received standard responses with no result thus far.

--> I had given my biometrics showing my previous passport and they need to transfer the biometrics number etc to the new passport and I have no way of checking if they have done the same.

How do I address the above concerns folks? This is worrying me and making me lose sleep :/

Thanks!

divv

Jan 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am a FSW AOR-Feb 21 candidate.

I have updated my passport number and my current residential address atleast 4-5 months ago and informed IRCC via webform.

However, my remedical letter, my spouse's remedical letter, my spouse's BIL has arrived in email with the address printed of what I had put in the original application two years ago.
Moreover, when I went for my remedical, the passport number displayed was my old passport. The clinic manually changed it (not sure if that change is enough to sync across all IRCC systems)

I am concerned about three things:
--> when we receive the COPR, the address for the two way courier (as we have in India via VFS) will be for the old address where I dont reside any longer

--> The COPR will be issued for the previous passport number and thus leading to even more delays in corrections.
I request suggestions on how do I ensure that my residential address and my passport number is updated once and for all..I have raised webforms and have received standard responses with no result thus far.

--> I had given my biometrics showing my previous passport and they need to transfer the biometrics number etc to the new passport and I have no way of checking if they have done the same.

How do I address the above concerns folks? This is worrying me and making me lose sleep :/

Thanks!
How did you proceed with this ?

Reactions: Thilak14

Thilak14

Nov 27, 2023
Hi, i believe we need to carry both the passports. How did you proceed with this?
Even i’m in a similar situation with my spouse having two passports because of change in marital status and address , we just received an email for visa stamping for her. Kindly let me know what needs to be done.

Last edited: