+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding P.R

jattiheer

Apr 9, 2010
Hi Guys,

Hope u all r doing great!!!!!!

I want to ask u guys regarding my P.R.I have many doubts in my mind...may i get some resolution from ur information.

I did my post graduate diploma in wireless networking(1year) and now i am on post graduate work permit(1year) and now i am working as manager in pizza hut in calgary....so my question is this can i apply for P.R on this basis or not??????My work is not related to my field...

Hope for early reply from ur guys

with regards,
Nav

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it depends on what immigration class you want to apply under. If you want to apply under the federal skilled worker program, you need at least 67 points on self assessment and at least one year continuous skilled work experience. Fast food manager is also a skilled occupation so if that is the only skilled work experience you have, you can apply after a year of doing that job. If you have another skilled work experience in your past counting a continuous 1 year or more, you can apply right now. You would apply under category 3, people who have been in Canada for a year or more working or studying.

You could also apply through AINP with your employers support (if they want to sponsor you). A 3rd option would be to wait until you are at this job for 2 years and then apply under Canadian experience class.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yea, Mr. Leon is 100% right.

Go ahead buddy apply as early as possible , it is profession/ work experience based immigration irrespective of the prior educational degree, though they require the related field of study in regulated professions. Service/food/accommodation manger are non-regulated so just need 1yr paid experience in these jobs top apply under FSW1

best wishes