+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding general category visa

bathula

Aug 17, 2014
hi i gotrefused under SPP can i get visa under GENERAL category

I want to apply again under general category what is the success rate of general category visa i got a gic of 10,000$ CAD and the tuition fee which i did not apply for refund my doubt is the checklist of general category says to show educational loan covering educational fee and expenses of 10,000$ CAD so for applying for nxt tym is it advisable to show this gic amount as proof of fund for living expenses or should i refund this amount and get an educational loan can u please say me in detail and clear my doubt sir.
And i want to differ my admission for the same course in January intake is it advisible or would it get any problem during reapplying for canada.Thank u sir it would be so helpful to me by your reply.

robinAcanada

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
i m also looking for the solution to same problem..
i am goin to apply for visa in sept for jan intake..in university of alberta...
is university n general categories are different?

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
bathula said:
hi i gotrefused under SPP can i get visa under GENERAL category

I want to apply again under general category what is the success rate of general category visa i got a gic of 10,000$ CAD and the tuition fee which i did not apply for refund my doubt is the checklist of general category says to show educational loan covering educational fee and expenses of 10,000$ CAD so for applying for nxt tym is it advisable to show this gic amount as proof of fund for living expenses or should i refund this amount and get an educational loan can u please say me in detail and clear my doubt sir.
And i want to differ my admission for the same course in January intake is it advisible or would it get any problem during reapplying for canada.Thank u sir it would be so helpful to me by your reply.
You can keep the GIC amount as it is. General category requires bank statements, IT return or form 16.
If yu have any education loan den yu can keep the sanction letter, but yeah ur bank statements shud be high as to show ur capable enough to pay the fees. U can write a strong SOP stating y u chose dis course and what are your future plans, also state that yu have ur GIC and have paid the first sem fees too, if these documents are proper and satisfactory u wont have any prblm, SPP and general success rate are same, it also depends on ur profile.!!
Rest all the documents will remain same, just add bank statements and IT return.

bathula

Aug 17, 2014
THANK YOU SIR,

Sir,my visa was rejected with a reason that " your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your previous studies,your current employment and your future prospects and plans" i applied for "occupational and physiotherapy assistant programme" and completed my bachelors in physiotherapy.And regarding the bank statement i have shown a savings of CAD 8568 $ and annual income of my father of about CAD 6886 $ would i increase this amount for reapplying for nxt tym in jan intake regarding bank statement and annual income of my father and IT returns.And what is the processing time for general category visa application by which month would be safe for general category visa application ( i mean how many days prior for a jan intake general category visa application).

and my profile comes like 63% in bachelors
64% in intermediate(h.s.c)
72% in S.S.C
IELTS: 6.5(L.7.0,WRS all are 6.0).

thank u sir.

bathula

Aug 17, 2014
Re: rejection of visa under spp category

:'(
bathula said:
THANK YOU SIR,

Sir,my visa was rejected with a reason that " your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your previous studies,your current employment and your future prospects and plans" i applied for "occupational and physiotherapy assistant programme" and completed my bachelors in physiotherapy.And regarding the bank statement i have shown a savings of CAD 8568 $ and annual income of my father of about CAD 6886 $ would i increase this amount for reapplying for nxt tym in jan intake regarding bank statement and annual income of my father and IT returns.And what is the processing time for general category visa application by which month would be safe for general category visa application ( i mean how many days prior for a jan intake general category visa application).

and my profile comes like 63% in bachelors
64% in intermediate(h.s.c)
72% in S.S.C
IELTS: 6.5(L.7.0,WRS all are 6.0).

thank u sir.