+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding education and work history in EE

perzprince

Jun 29, 2023
I am creating my EE profile, i have 2 questions:

1) do i have to submit all education degrees like bachelor, master or just master degree for which i did wes evaluation.
2) i have 4 years of experience which i already mentioned while applying for study permit and study permit extension and pgwp as well but out of that 4 years , only 1 year of experience is continous experience from which i can get points so should i put all the job experience in work history or the only 1 job experience from which i will get points.

I did reach out to ircc but both time they gave mix response , so hoping to get clarifcation for my questions.

Thank You

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am creating my EE profile, i have 2 questions:

1) do i have to submit all education degrees like bachelor, master or just master degree for which i did wes evaluation.
2) i have 4 years of experience which i already mentioned while applying for study permit and study permit extension and pgwp as well but out of that 4 years , only 1 year of experience is continous experience from which i can get points so should i put all the job experience in work history or the only 1 job experience from which i will get points.

I did reach out to ircc but both time they gave mix response , so hoping to get clarifcation for my questions.

Thank You
1. Have to attach all whether they are assessed by WES or not.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
1. attach all that you get points with - this may mean just your highest degree with WES, or it could mean 2 degrees if are you getting points based on having 2 degrees.
2. only the one year experience that you get points from in work history. Then the rest should all get mentioned in personal history.

I did both the above and got PR without any ADR.