+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Application status

iqra2211

Dec 6, 2022
Hi All,
I submitted my application on nov 20 2020 after receiving the ITA. After that I have received a few updates from IRCC. Last update was received on may 2022 for updated documents i.e. medical records and PCC. I was able to submit the medical documents on time, however I was unable to receive PCC from USA and India that time. I explained the same to IRCC through letter of explanation while submitting document. I submitted the PCC in august and got an acknowledgement mail from them that they have received my documents. Till then I have not yet received any response from them. It been two years since i submitted my application after getting an ITA. How can I contact them? Please help . Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,
I submitted my application on nov 20 2020 after receiving the ITA. After that I have received a few updates from IRCC. Last update was received on may 2022 for updated documents i.e. medical records and PCC. I was able to submit the medical documents on time, however I was unable to receive PCC from USA and India that time. I explained the same to IRCC through letter of explanation while submitting document. I submitted the PCC in august and got an acknowledgement mail from them that they have received my documents. Till then I have not yet received any response from them. It been two years since i submitted my application after getting an ITA. How can I contact them? Please help . Thank you
You can submit a case specific inquiry. However what you are experiencing is normal given you were delayed in submitting the PCCs. Your application would have been put on hold until those were received. There's really nothing you can do but wait.