+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg IELTS Preparation

Abhis68

Nov 2, 2011
Hi frenz..

I am planning to write IELTS exam but it's difficult to me to attend coaching classes as I am working..can anybody suggest how to prepare at home,will Online classes help us to prepare well,also can any one share the links for ielts academic material?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinay

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhis68 said:
Hi frenz..

I am planning to write IELTS exam but it's difficult to me to attend coaching classes as I am working..can anybody suggest how to prepare at home,will Online classes help us to prepare well,also can any one share the links for ielts academic material?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinay
Just like everyone's suggestions: go over the online practice tests (just google them) and get familiar with the style and the amount of time it takes to do the test - practice those would be most effective.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Abhis68 said:
Hi frenz..

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinay
Download all 9 books for free online. Just google it or go to this link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/download-free-ielts-books-19-t151177.0.html

Abhis68

Nov 2, 2011
Thanks for the info...Do u know any Online coaching institute and have you done with your IELTS?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abhis68 said:
Thanks for the info...Do u know any Online coaching institute and have you done with your IELTS?
There are many online tutors - but they cost money. if you are looking for free tutoring, that would be more difficult to find. however, there are many free materials like the ones the member posted that you can try on your own