+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg: Getting Transcript from Anna University

Feb 9, 2015
Hello All,

Hope everyone doing great. I have started the express entry process in last month. Since getting the transcript is a big task, I have started with that. I am in abroad so I have asked my cousin to apply the same. Now I got the transcript but the problem is they didn't cover and seal it (instead I have 3 consolidated mark sheets and degree certificates which is attested by "'Controller of Examination"). However they didn't put it in a courier cover and sealed it. Now, I have a transcripts in my hand I am here with more confused and afraid how to proceed further. Can anyone kindly help me how to come out of this situation. Thank you so much for your help!

-Raja

d_dayal

Jan 2, 2015
Usually, Anna University seals the transcripts in the University's courier cover. Your case seems to be unusual. On the first hand, you should not have accepted the transcripts seeing that it is not sealed. Better send you original mark sheets to your cousin and get a new transcript. I guess they ll give you the transcript in a week if you give them your original mark list.