+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg application process and experience

Jul 29, 2014
Hi,

I am Ajay.

How much time it will take for processing after courier the PR application.

I am applying for FSW 2014. IN document checklist its mentioned that you must provide work experience letter on company letter head and it must state that responsibilities, no of hour & salary.
I am currently working in tcs as a IT Analyst in India.since 4 years. I asked my HR. They are giving experience letter with duration and designation only. But HR denying to provide the experience letter with roles /responsibilities and number of hour worked.

From starting onwards I have offer letter, joining letter, all pay slips, form 16 and promotion letters of 4 years.

Please let me know if ther is any alternate for this please suggest me.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Ajaychowdary

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
deepthi.nelapati said:
Hi,

I am Ajay.

How much time it will take for processing after courier the PR application.

I am applying for FSW 2014. IN document checklist its mentioned that you must provide work experience letter on company letter head and it must state that responsibilities, no of hour & salary.
I am currently working in tcs as a IT Analyst in India.since 4 years. I asked my HR. They are giving experience letter with duration and designation only. But HR denying to provide the experience letter with roles /responsibilities and number of hour worked.

From starting onwards I have offer letter, joining letter, all pay slips, form 16 and promotion letters of 4 years.

Please let me know if ther is any alternate for this please suggest me.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Ajaychowdary
Timeline is about 3 months until they start processing your application.

Duties and responsibilities are very important. Get it from a colleague or someone in the same department.

Regards