+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused entry into UK in 1999

ValKyle

Mar 11, 2018
Hi I went to find out how to go about this. In 1998 I overstayed my boss in the UK by 6 months. I left the country to return. I fell pregnant while back in sa and wanted my son to be born in the UK. A friend bought me a 1 way ticket from sa from the UK. This red flagged me at the airport. They sent me back to sa. My son is now 27 and the inevitable that I tried to avoid is happening. Whites are being slaughtered. My son has no basic human right because he has an intellectual disability. He is discriminated against and cannot even get a job in a grocery store due to affirmative action. They only accommodate disabled people with a metric otherwise the government does not give organisations money. What must I disclose when seeking asslum

ValKyle

Mar 11, 2018
I want to leave sa asap. 2 one way tickets to canada for political assylum. Last year 150 disabled people in ngo's were displaced. 50 of them died of malnutrition. 50 are

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You will need to apply for a TRV to get to Canada. And you will also need return tickets before they let you board the aircraft. Expect that the UK refusals to make acquiring a TRV difficult. You will need to tell them on the application about the refusals or they will ban you from Canada for 5 years.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would also suggest that you contact a Canadian immigration attorney. I am not sure you have grounds for asylum. In Canada many people with intellectual disabilities also struggle to get a job. I am not sure what you expect from Canada. Many people with various disabilities are mistreated by their families or communities around the world but your son seems to be well cared for if he is looking for enployment. As specified before you will likely struggle to get a trv but I would still encourage you to contact a lawyer so you are well informed about the Canadian asylum system before considering such a large move.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I want to leave sa asap. 2 one way tickets to canada for political assylum. Last year 150 disabled people in ngo's were displaced. 50 of them died of malnutrition. 50 are
You and your son need approved TRVs (tourist visas) to be able to board a plane and travel to Canada. You will also both need return tickets. With only a one way ticket, you will not be allowed to board the plane.

Information about how to apply for a TRV is below. To be approved, you will both need to demonstrate that you have strong ties to your home country (e.g. job, property, assets) and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. You will also need to show that you have enough money to pay for your trip. Lastly, you'll need to make sure you declare the UK refusal in your application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp