+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal with unwanted reason

Cilantro

Mar 2, 2018
Recently I had applied for study permit but I got rejected and I asked for CAIPS notes, they issued it . The visa officer mentioned that I don't have any evidence of fee payment for 1 semester so I don't consider him genieun student so the application got refused .
But I had submitted my fee payment receipt, even my Letter Of Acceptance has stated cost of 1 semester and fee has been receipt .
Could you please help me? What step can I take next ?
Thank you

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Did you submit the letter from your college mentioning that this student has paid fees or did you just submit the receipt that you have send fees to the college?

Cilantro

Mar 2, 2018
Yes i had submitted the letter that has been provided by college and it states i have paid my 1 semester fee. And after receiving my Tuition payment by college they even issued me Payment receipt from college that denotes my 1 semester fee is received and had even attached them.

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes i had submitted the letter that has been provided by college and it states i have paid my 1 semester fee. And after receiving my Tuition payment by college they even issued me Payment receipt from college that denotes my 1 semester fee is received and had even attached them.
Well, that's so bad of them. How can they play with someone's future. I really wish that I can help you. But I have no knowledge about this. Please take advice from an expert and apply again. Get advice from an IRCC lawyer if u can....best wishes my friend...all the very best

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Recently I had applied for study permit but I got rejected and I asked for CAIPS notes, they issued it . The visa officer mentioned that I don't have any evidence of fee payment for 1 semester so I don't consider him genieun student so the application got refused .
But I had submitted my fee payment receipt, even my Letter Of Acceptance has stated cost of 1 semester and fee has been receipt .
Could you please help me? What step can I take next ?
Thank you
Where are you from>? I hope these officers are not refusing based of nationality as I see a lot of UAE and pakistan students getting refusals. your case is just unfortunate.