+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of PGWP extension application outside of Canada

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Hi everyone,

I applied for WP extension under new public policy on 1st September 2022 and submitted all the required documents.

8th December 2022, IRCC requested for medicals, I sent my upfront Medical Summary Report via webform within the 30 days period.

In addition, I called New Delhi IRCC to inform about the webform submission, New Delhi IRCC agent assured me not to worry as I submitted my medicals within time. I even got the email confirmation for medicals I sent via webform from New Delhi IRCC.

2nd February 2023, IRCC refused my application stating "You did not comply with the medical examination as per IRPA"

I Called New Delhi IRCC to inform about the case, IRCC agent suggested me to fill a webform like they advised me earlier which was of no use.

Again, I submitted webform with the supporting documents of my medical summary report, confirmation email which I received from New Delhi IRCC and the refusal letter from IRCC.

Any advice please
Thank you

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi everyone,

I applied for WP extension under new public policy on 1st September 2022 and submitted all the required documents.

8th December 2022, IRCC requested for medicals, I sent my upfront Medical Summary Report via webform within the 30 days period.

In addition, I called New Delhi IRCC to inform about the webform submission, New Delhi IRCC agent assured me not to worry as I submitted my medicals within time. I even got the email confirmation for medicals I sent via webform from New Delhi IRCC.

2nd February 2023, IRCC refused my application stating "You did not comply with the medical examination as per IRPA"

I Called New Delhi IRCC to inform about the case, IRCC agent suggested me to fill a webform like they advised me earlier which was of no use.

Again, I submitted webform with the supporting documents of my medical summary report, confirmation email which I received from New Delhi IRCC and the refusal letter from IRCC.

Any advice please
Thank you
This sounds like you have submitted a reconsideration request
Try calling & checking to see if your documents were received.

If the reconsideration request is not being looked at, you may have to file again

Good Luck

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
This sounds like you have submitted a reconsideration request
Try calling & checking to see if your documents were received.

If the reconsideration request is not being looked at, you may have to file again

Good Luck
Thank you for responding to my query.

I called New Delhi IRCC for the reconsideration, the agent I spoke to she said"we don't have any access to your application, you just have to send a webform with clear explanation for reconsideration and once an IRCC officer opens my application then I'll be updated via email or IRCC account.

Regarding reapplying, I do not have this option as the last date for submission of application was 31st December 2022.

New Delhi IRCC is responsible for my application refusal as they did not merge my Medical details with my case. Now, I am suffering and stressed out.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for responding to my query.

I called New Delhi IRCC for the reconsideration, the agent I spoke to she said"we don't have any access to your application, you just have to send a webform with clear explanation for reconsideration and once an IRCC officer opens my application then I'll be updated via email or IRCC account.

Regarding reapplying, I do not have this option as the last date for submission of application was 31st December 2022.

New Delhi IRCC is responsible for my application refusal as they did not merge my Medical details with my case. Now, I am suffering and stressed out.
Ok just wait it out then

yj09

Apr 26, 2019
Have you confirmed with your doctor whether he/she has sent the result to IRCC?