+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Letter

vitruvian

Jun 16, 2021
I got a refusal letter on my parents application

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

The point is do I need to respond to these immdeiately or can I wait and apply later. Also how would I overcome the first point

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got a refusal letter on my parents application

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

The point is do I need to respond to these immdeiately or can I wait and apply later. Also how would I overcome the first point

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
What did they apply for? TRV? Super visa?

You can reapply immediately if you feel confident you can overcome the refusal reasons.

We need more information about their profile: home country, country of residence, any property owned, if they are employed, travel profile, what funds they showed, etc.

vitruvian

Jun 16, 2021
Retired: both of them.
No property owned, I mentioned one property which was in my dad's deceased mothers name which they are trying to transfer over.
No significant travel history.
I showed around 17000$ in their name and similar amount in my name
Purpose of travel: Familiy reunification and tourism.

How do I overcome purpose of travel
TRV visa.