+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal letter for Federal skilled trade. Who's mistake?

crazyroad

Nov 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
To mm orow :)
Greeting.
I just received a refusal letter from CIC for my PR application.
I applied for FST class at the end of 2014.
The reasons for refusal are:
You have not provided a certification of qualification from a province in Canada, and have indicated in your application form Schedule 11 that you are not possession of those.
You do not hold a valid work permit issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or are you authorized to work in Canada under section 186th
You do not a work permit referred to in paragraph 204 (a) or (c) of the Regulations.
You have not provided a job offer from a prospective employer in Canada and a LMIA based on an opinion provided to the officer by the Department of Employment and Social Development.
As such, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements for skilled trade Pursuant to paragraph 87.2 (3) (d) (ii) of the Regulations.

When I applied for FST Nowhere have not found the information that I have for the FST have LMIA / LMO.
I had a work permit through the Alberta pilot project - nowhere written that my work permit is invalid for PR application.
Of course I have previously received file number in which was written the following:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Trades Class.
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on 01 May 2014. These instructions specify that only applicants who:
Demonstrate they meet or exceed the English or French language proficiency threshold set by the Minister in all four language abilities;
Provide evidence of at least two years of full-time work experience (or the equivalent in part-time work experience) in a skilled trade occupation within the five years preceding the date of application, after becoming qualified to independently practice that occupation;
Satisfy the requirements for employment that skilled trade occupation as described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC); and
hold an offer of continuous full-time employment in Canada for a total period of at least one year or hold a valid certificate of qualification in that skilled trade from a Canadian provincial or territorial authority are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Trades Class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis your having met the above mentioned Ministerial Instructions. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected under the Federal Skilled Trades Class will be made by a visa office.

The question is : whether I misunderstood what conditions I must meet for the application, or the officer may have made a mistake ..