+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal for student visa to canada

riya12

Dec 15, 2008
hi,
last week my visa has been refused ,i am very upset,have scored 7 bands in ielts and i had taken admission to a college in ontario in business management .the thing that created problem in my case was that i took admission in college through a consultant and they guided me through out aplication process
but i did not mentioned their name in application. when interviewer asked me about that i told her that i have taken some help from them but have applied myself .but she was very sure that i have not applied myself.at last she said she is not satisfied with my answer and refused my visa and told me reapply
and reason she gave me for refusal was that i have not truthfully given the answer put to me
now i am very confused whether i should reapply or not
now should i need to mention the name of agent and how can i assure them next time about this refusal

serenedove

Dec 18, 2008
I guess wjhat they want is for you to be truthful and not hide or liea bt anythinga s they are very aware of it all.

If you had not gotten into an argument that wud have been better for you.

I wiud say if money is not big issue you can take anotehr chanceas you have the admission and everything else seem to be ok abt your application.

Better luck next time.

but there is no definte reply to whtehr you will be rejected or not this time around. but be to the pointa nd honest and keepprayinga long the way. and if they ever bring it up that why you were refused be truthful abt it

Niveditha

Sep 16, 2014
I have already applied for visitor visa once and it was refused due to lack of travel history and i applied for study visa it was also refused due to various reasons my wife is in canada since we didn't get our papers done in India she is coming back to do that will i have any chance of getting spouse visa or can i apply for work permit or PR from India..... since she has already applied for her PNP and waiting for PR can she support me as a dependent ??? PLease advice very urgent :(

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
Niveditha said:
I have already applied for visitor visa once and it was refused due to lack of travel history and i applied for study visa it was also refused due to various reasons my wife is in canada since we didn't get our papers done in India she is coming back to do that will i have any chance of getting spouse visa or can i apply for work permit or PR from India..... since she has already applied for her PNP and waiting for PR can she support me as a dependent ??? PLease advice very urgent :(
What is her current visa status? it depends on it