+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal because missing IELTS test result

szs_szs

Mar 30, 2012
I am new to this forum.

My NOC is 0213.

My case recently become “Decision Made”, I received a refusal letter from London VO dated on 22 March. The reason behind the refusal that points are less than 67.
The Visa Officer gives me zero points for first language where he mentions that I did not submit IELTS test result.
Actually I am 100% sure that I did submit the original IELTS test result with all documents when I submit all documents to VO.
I wrote an email explaining that and attached a copy of IELTS test result which I did before sending all documents.

Seniors, what do you advice me to do more?
What the chance to reopen my case?
Do I need to hire a lawyer?
Is there a time period that they close the case after and don't accept reconsideration?

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Dear

i think they have taken an unfare decesion if you allready submitted the IELTS.

IF U DONT SUBMITTED THE IELTS SCORE SHEET, FROM THE INITIAL STAGE ITSELF IE FROM CIO YOU WILL RECEIVE REJECTION. SO ITHINK BETTER YOU SEEK THE HELP FROM A SOLICATOR AND ASK EXPLANATION FOR THIS UNFAIRE DECESION

REGARDS
UNNI

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
szs_szs said:
I am new to this forum.

My NOC is 0213.

My case recently become “Decision Made”, I received a refusal letter dated on 22 March. The reason behind the refusal that points are less than 67.
The Visa Officer gives me zero points for first language where he mentions that I did not submit IELTS test result.
Actually I am 100% sure that I did submit the original IELTS test result with all documents when I submit all documents to VO.
I wrote an email explaining that and attached a copy of IELTS test result which I did before sending all documents.

Is there a time period that they close the case after and don't accept reconsideration?
Which is your VO? Send them a letter by post, with the IELTS copy attached. They may not look at the emails, most of my address change emails have not had any effect.

szs_szs

Mar 30, 2012
ptv7425 said:
Which is your VO? Send them a letter by post, with the IELTS copy attached. They may not look at the emails, most of my address change emails have not had any effect.
London VO.
Do you think they will really reopen my case.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
szs_szs said:
London VO.
Do you think they will really reopen my case.
There are cases that have been reopened, send a letter immediately.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
szs_szs said:
I am new to this forum.

My NOC is 0213.

My case recently become “Decision Made”, I received a refusal letter from London VO dated on 22 March. The reason behind the refusal that points are less than 67.

Hi!

Sorry to hear that. I think your Ielts got lost during transfer of files. Write a detailed reconsideration letter to program manager of London VO. Attach photocopy of Ielts (provide duplicate original if you can) and stress that you did provide original copy of Ielts with your documents and that is why you were initially approved by CIO. Mention the test date also in letter that you took test before your application that makes sense you would have included that in your application.

when you had applied? Are you pre june applicant?

Their address is

Attention: Program Manager

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom.

You have 30 days to send a reconsideration letter from the receipt of rejection letter.

Thanks

szs_szs

Mar 30, 2012
cocknbull said:
Hi!

Sorry to hear that. I think your Ielts got lost during transfer of files. Write a detailed reconsideration letter to program manager of London VO. Attach photocopy of Ielts (provide duplicate original if you can) and stress that you did provide original copy of Ielts with your documents and that is why you were initially approved by CIO. Mention the test date also in letter that you took test before your application that makes sense you would have included that in your application.

when you had applied? Are you pre june applicant?

Their address is

Attention: Program Manager

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom.

You have 30 days to send a reconsideration letter from the receipt of rejection letter.

Thanks
Thank you for your advice.
I applied in Nov 2009, and full documents sent on April 2010.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
szs_szs said:
Thank you for your advice.
I applied in Nov 2009, and full documents sent on April 2010.
Ok. In your letter provide photocopy of Ielts and duplicate original if you can get it. But if its hard to get duplicate original then leave it.

You have good chances for your case to be reopened in my opinion. Good luck....

Thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Time is of the essence, don't waste a day trying to get an original, use the copy you have. The strongest "proof" you have is the DATE on which you took IELTS (not whether it is an original document). It still doesn't prove that you included the original in your pkg as far as VO is concerned, but it is the best you can do. Read about the unfair NER in link below and see if you can use any of these ideas. Writing to your VO programme manager is something to do immediately. All the best.
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/how-to-deal-with-an-ner/

szs_szs

Mar 30, 2012
Thanks all for your support, I sent a letter to the program manager with a copy of my IELTS test result. I hope they re-open my case.
Do you know if London VO has any call center I can call for this problem.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
szs_szs said:
Thanks all for your support, I sent a letter to the program manager with a copy of my IELTS test result. I hope they re-open my case.
Do you know if London VO has any call center I can call for this problem.
hey good luck to you....unfortunately you can't call them...you can contact them by email or mail delivery. thanks

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
szs_szs said:
When should I expect a reply from London VO?
Should I consider a lawyer?
hi you have scan copy of your Ielts results with u right now if yes than send it with cse and your letter they will reopen it.Because ielts will be before your application sent so they accept it and check intheir records.

szs_szs

Mar 30, 2012
I sent a letter to the program manager with a copy of my IELTS test result on March 30.
Until now no response or change in my ecase.

Please advice what should I do?